Curriculum – Green aspects of the digital transformation in SMEs
The work starts with a joint qualitative – quantitative analysis of the current system of higher education, on green aspects of digital transformation. The requirements towards the innovative and effective academic programme will be mapped.
The focus group research will be performed with
- SMEs representatives
Open Educational Resources
All OERs will be prepared in the new innovative way. It will be the form of gamified interactive training videos with “narrative crossroads”, to develop the skills and valuable knowledge of green consequences of using digital technologies, based on a systemic vision of an organizational/managerial, commercial, relational and marketing nature, functional to defining the correct and sustainable business operations. The learner will have the opportunity to access one or more branching scenarios, which, thanks to the use of small video clips shot in the first and third person, will allow him/her to make choices that will influence the course of the story.
Methodology for the practical validation of the green digital technologies in
The approach is the integral part of the educational process. The implied methodology includes:
- Learning by thinking – lecture of the OERs
- Learning by doing -doing check-up in the company
- Learning by acting – movie education and short educational movies
The approach consist of the following activities:
1. Preparation of the questionnaire with questions about aspects related to the green aspects of digital transformation in SMEs.
3.2. Setting the quality standards of the prepared training tool
3.3. Tool testing
3.4. Launching the too, ready to use in different countries
Short educational films
Movie education is a novelty in the classroom.
This pedagogical approach, combines didactics and entertainment through movie education methodology, to convey know-how in film mode and to evolve learning methods, to: foster e
- foster experience-based learning
- combine emotional and cognitive aspects
- stimulate interest and motivation to learn
- allow one to capture the virtuous behaviours to be emulated and the mistakes to avoid
- transmit meaningful messages with a strong educational impact
- exploiting the potential of new digital technologies
Video case studies
Case studies facilitate interdisciplinary learning and can be used to highlight connections between specific academic topics and real-world societal issues and applications.
A video case study is a piece of persuasive content that businesses use to illustrate the value of their products or services, through the telling of real customer success stories.
There will be customer testimonial video that adds authenticity to marketing efforts.