The FoDiGreT initiative is a response to the call to accelerate and lead the world in green digital transformation, based on the Council Conclusions of 17 December 2020 on „Digitalisation for the Benefit of the Environment” and the Digital Strategy.
The project is to deliver the suitable curriculum addressing right topics related to the green effects of the digital technologies preparing the suitable – audio-visual and innovative content for the training. The project prepares students to participate in the effort of supporting and protecting the environment, but also for the right approach in running the company, as future entrepreneurs and employees.
The specific objectives of the project are:
- Increase knowledge, skills, and competencies of students.
- Transforming future entrepreneurs’ thinking to act in the era of green digital transformation.
- Transforming students minds towards thinking about green economy as a source for gains, not costs.
- Promote the skills and operational tools necessary to manage green innovation and the implementation of new digital technologies in SMEs.
- Improving and fostering a deep understanding of green and digital transformation at HE and its impact on business reality, as well as business and social relationships.
- Prepare students to act as green digital transformation’s agents.
The project is aimed at:
- Business students – current and future entrepreneurs, future SME employees.
- University teachers in the field of entrepreneurship, business and management.
- SME representatives getting better competences in understanding the complexity of running the company learning new dimensions of own awareness on green aspects of digital transformation.